OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING ROOM, MULTIMEDIA, CINEMA & KITCHEN
This 55 metres² open space is designed to merge occupants with nature. The Architects have valorised Isra’s vast panoramic views by creating an oversized wrap around wooden terrace, floor to ceiling window doors & 200 metres² enclosed private Western garden terrace. This enhances privacy, reinforces the calm environment & nestles Eco-Chalet Isra harmoneously into the hillside.
First floor facilities include:
- American kitchen with oven, microwave, induction cooker, large frige/freezer, Nespresso coffee system, Nikken water filter & optimiser for reorganised water production.
- Hand made sculpted dining table for 12, (made by Patrick BÖHM of Servoz).
- £10,000 Multi Media Centre & Surround Sound Cinema with unlimited broadband, DVD, i-POD access, MP3 access, & office computer. All can be projected onto the full sized cinema screen in the saloon area.
- Saloon seating for 14 around a hand sculpted « bio-rhythm » coffee table inspired by Rudolf Steiner’s work, (made by Patrick BÖHM).
- Outdoor table, chairs & recliners plus a barbeque.
- Surround-sound Home Cinema,
- Broadband internet and Wi-Fi,
- Sat TV,
- Fully equipped kitchen,
- Vast terrace with BBQ,
- Enclosed private garden,
- Organic vegetable garden.